At Amethyst Homes our customers are at the heart of our business and we are committed to providing a service that not only meets but exceeds their expectations.
We want all our customers to be delighted, not only in our product but in the whole customer journey. Our promise to our customers is that, when buying a new home from us, we will do everything we can to make their buying experience as good as it possibly can be.
This is why we have created a list of rules that every Amethyst Homes employee is trained to adhere to.
We call it the Amethyst Homes Customer Charter.
This is our promise to you.
As your new home builder we will:
• Ensure all our marketing and advertising material is clear and truthful, complying with principles of all relevant laws and codes of practice.
• Ensure the terms and conditions in our sale contracts are clear and fair, complying with principles of all relevant laws and regulations.
• Provide trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you throughout your home buying process, who are available to answer any questions you may have, and will endeavour to answer your questions as fully and promptly as possible.
• Provide you with full details and clear information about your new home.
• We will assist you during the selection of standard choices, options and upgrades for your new home.
• Provide you with regular updates on the construction progress of your home, and keep you fully informed about the completion of your new home.
• Ensure that every aspect of your home is fully demonstrated to you prior to you moving in.
• Building sites can be dangerous places, and the health and safety of all our customers is paramount. We will therefore provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger both during construction and after you move into your new home.
• We will provide an after-sales service with details of what is included, who to contact and how.
• Provide our customers with reliable information about the Warranty provider.
• Within the first 2 years after completion we will repair any defects that do not comply with the Warranty providers standards or recommendations.
• We aim to deal with these efficiently and effectively, keeping the customer regularly informed as to progress.
• We will have made you aware of the ‘Consumer Code’ at the beginning of your journey with us. We are committed to the principles found in the code and will follow them at all times.
• We will ensure that details of our formal complaints process is available, and that this is both clear and precise.